General Terms and Conditions for Buying or Paying for items through the Plymouth Corinthian CC website
- For increased security, the PCCC website now runs entirely under an SSL certficiate. You should see while you are viewing this page and on every page on our website, that the connection is secure. You will know if you can that this security is in effect as the Web URL begins with https:// and you should see a secure padlock. Here is an example of how it appears using the Firefox browser:
IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS SECURITY FEATURE ACTIVE, STOP! AND CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE PCCC COMMITTEE.
- There is no requirement to login to the PCCC website to use the online store. In fact, logins have been disabled as this is not required and the site is more secure as a result.
- No security information is collected or stored on the PCCC website. The plugin we use to construct the online store simply allows you to add items to a shopping basket. When the user clicks on ‘Check out with PayPal’ the shopping cart order is constructed and passed directly to PayPal where the user can login to PayPal and pay for the items.
- Please ensure that when you are directed to PayPal, that you are on the genuine PayPal website and that you have a secure connection. What this looks like will vary depending on what internet web browser you are using. Here is an example of what it looks like using the Firefox browser – notice the Web URL is https://www.paypal.com and the secure padlock is enabled. i.e. you’re on the genuine PayPal website:
IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS SECURITY AND CONFIRMED PAYPAL SESSION, STOP! AND CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE PCCC COMMITTEE.
- Once on the PayPal login page, you should see that the items that you added to your basket on the PCCC website have been passed to PayPal and are ready to be paid for. e.g. here is an example of the 2015 membership that has been added the basket and here you see what it looks like on the PayPal login page:
- Once you complete your payment with PayPal you will receive an email from PayPal confirming your payment. You will not receive an email from our website, this is intentional as we do not hold data about your order on our website for data protection reasons.
- Unfortunately we do not have the ability to post items to members. All items paid for must be collected from our club meeting at Rockets and Rascals (for dates click here).
- For queries about items ordered on our club store, please contact Adrian Sluman re. merchandise (e.g. stickers, mugs, t-shirts, sweatshirts, headset caps), please contact Rob Brailsford re. club kit (e.g. Jerseys, Bib-shorts, Gilets, Caps – anything made by Primal) please contact Lynn Marris re. membership enquiries.
- You must be a paid-up member to order any merchandise or club kit.
- The PCCC committee reserves the right to reject any order or membership application. This would be rare but examples could be if you pay for items of merchandise when you are not a paid-up member or if you attempt to pay for and join the club without prior approval from a member of the PCCC committee. In which case you will be given a full refund less the PayPal admin charge.
Thanks and happy ordering !