Terms and conditions of membership for Plymouth Corinthian Cycling Club
- I understand that participation in club activities and racing is done entirely at my own risk, with no liability attached to the club, its officials or other members.
- All cyclists must wear a helmet on club runs. All cyclists must be aware they are cycling on open roads and follow the Highway Code at all times. Individuals are responsible for ensuring that their machines are in good working order.
- All cyclists must make an individual dynamic risk assessment. This means they must individually establish whether they are happy to ride on the day. When black ice is likely, or winds are gusting over 40mph, etc consideration should be made as to the route and whether riding is sensible at all.
- I have read the risk assessment on the club website: click here
- I also understand that when racing, members are expected to race for Plymouth Corinthian CC in our club jersey and to endeavour to support club promotions and events wherever possible.